Oh, how funny that Jennifer was my spoiler - I invited her to join because I like her style and projects, and she uses many vegan yarns even though she's not vegan, and because she's nice. And then to get matched to me!
She did my package early, which is just fine with me. It arrived yesterday but no one told me so I found it this morning.
In it were:
- a sweet ribbed cap made of Blue Sky Alpaca cotton (nut brown organic)
- a package of Pamela's gluten-free ginger cookies (see next post for review)
- a skein of pumpkin colored Hemp for Knitting and a pattern for a washcloth/soap sack/scrubbie
- a box of Numi Morrocan Mint herbal tea
- and just as I was about to recycle the box, I discovered a set of Clover bamboo size 1 DPNS!!!!
It was so perfect and wonderful - thank you so much, Jennifer!!!!!!